10.01.2009

GIANTS Monthly


Today, after I finished all classes, I went to book store near my house. I wanted to buy a GIANTS Monthly. It was so cool... Sakamoto has been in it. I love Sakamoto player so I am soooo happy! I already read it many times. But I also like Ochi player but he has not been in it of this month. I hope Ochi will has in GIANTS Monthly next month.



Central League doesn't have any games today. So I am really boring now. The Giants have game vs. the Yokohama Baystars tomorrow. I am looking forward to the game. I will cheer the Giants tomorrow.

See you.

(109 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Aya.

    Are you a fan of Yomiuri Giants?
    If yes, congratulations for Giants won the season this year. I hope next winning in Japan Series too.

    Toshi

    返信削除

My Proto-Portfolios