10.16.2009

Dinner! Nabe☆


Hello I will write about my yesterday’s dinner. I ate “duck nabe” We put many foods in it. For example, long green onions, mushrooms, fines, potherb mustard, block of deep-fried bean curd, chicken and duck. Do you like nabe? Nabe is a one-pot dish cooked at the table. When autumn and winter come, I want to eat nabe. Nabe dishes are very easy so, I often eat it in autumn and winter. I eat nabe, I become warmer. After finish to eat it, I usually put rice in it and I make rice porridge. It is delicious! But yesterday, I didn’t make it because my brother came back home lately. If you eat nabe, I recommend you to make rice porridge. I ate an avocado with nabe.





I like avocado. Avocado called forest butter. It is very soft. I often eat it with uncured hum. But the other day, I heard to eat avocado with slices of raw tuna is good. So, I want to try it. Avocado is very healthy food and popular from women. I want to search that others how to eat it. If you know some ways to eat it, please tell me☆ That’s all.
(201 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios