10.12.2009

Today's my lunch

Good evening I will write about today’s my lunch. I ate cake and macaron mou. My parents bought them at Cheztani. Cheztani is a cake shop. I love this shop and my parents, too. They bought a fig cake for me and other cakes were membrane cake, tiramisu and chocolate cake. Do you know “a fig”? Fig is called “ichijiku” in Japanese. It has no flower. I like it so, they bought it for me. Every cake looked delicious and very beautiful. After I ate a fig cake, I ate macaron mou. My parents bought 10 kinds of it. These tastes are caramel, rose, raisin, pistachio, sesame, raspberry, yuzu, tea, vanilla and chocolate. I ate caramel tastes. It was delicious! I really liked it. If you want to know about Cheztani more, click here! I recommend you this cake shop. If you enter this page, you can buy macaron mous!










←These are a fig cake and mambran cake. These look tstes good, don't you?















←These are tiramisu and chocolate cake. This chocolate cake looks very cute! This cake is put macaron on. This cake is my daddy's so, I can't eat...

(193 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios