10.08.2009

Essay (2-01a): ☆☆☆My fairyland☆☆☆

I have a lot of my favorite places. Today, I will introduce part of them. My favorite places are my room, library, nature and kitchen.

First I will write about my room. When I am in home, I am usually in my room. I like my room very much. I like Asia so; there are many cute Asian miscellaneous goods in my room. And I am collecting Asian accessories. I decorate them on the table. When I see them, I become feel happy. I like good fragrant and I have a lot of incense sticks. For example, coconut flavor, strawberry flavor, green apple flavor, jasmine flavor and so on. My room fragrant with them every day. Recently, I bought new TV in my room so though I don't go to the living room, whenever I want to watch the TV programs I can do it. I often watch the movies in my room. I like to watch the movies alone. It is makes me calm. My hobby is listening to music so I have many CDs. Most of them are Thai CDs. I always buy them on internet from Thailand. My hobby is collecting Thai CDs. I listen to them when I go to bed. They are such like a nursery song for me.

Next, I will write about library. I like library because it is very quiet. I like quiet places more than noisy places. I can be there for the long time. I don’t have books much so if I go to library, I can read many books. Moreover, to use library is not costly.

Next, I will write about natures. I like to go to places where there are many natures. I go to there, I feel refreshed. If I go to mountain, I can find many flowers and trees. There are a lot of green. And I also can find a lot of kinds of birds. I like to hear the song of birds. And to see the night sky there, I can beautiful stars and moon. It is great. If I go to sea, I can feel sunshine and I can find many fishes. When I was child I had brought to sea by my grand father. So, sea is a memorial place for me.

Finally, I will write about kitchen. I am not good at cooking but I sometimes try to cook. When I cook dishes, I often garnish fruits. There are always some fruits in my kitchen. I love fruits. Fruits look like cute and fresh color. So I want to put fruits on kitchen.

These are my favorite places. I have a lot of favorite places. But I want to find more good places.
(452 words)+23+18

8 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Aya! I like nature too, but I don't like my rom. I feel lonely when i am in my room. I envy you!

    返信削除
  2. Your room is very attractive!! I am interested in fragrance. Please teach me about it.

    返信削除
  3. I also like the library very much! My favorite place is Library, too!
    When you go there, what kind of books do you read?

    返信削除
  4. Thanks for your comment. My special favorite place is in Kikuka. Do you know where is Kikuka? I will take you there!

    返信削除
  5. I like my room too!!But I hate libraries because I don't like quiet place. I wanna go your room. Please invite me.

    返信削除
  6. Hi(^^)/
    I want to visit your house again, and your room! When you have a takoyaki party, or watch Japasene series -baseball game, please invite me☆

    返信削除
  7. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  8. Hi, Aya! I am interested in your room. I have been to your home before but I have never entered your room. Please invete me!!

    返信削除

My Proto-Portfolios