10.17.2009

Watching the CS games

Good evening Today, my friend, Hikaru, came to my house. We watched a baseball game of the Eagles vs. the Softbank in my room. While we were eating lunch, we watched it. We were very excited. The result of the game is the Eagles won. Hikaru is the Softbank’s fan so, she looked very sad. But I was glad because the Eagles captain, Nomura, will retire this season. I like Nomura captain so, I wanted to see his smile. We promise to go to see professional baseball player’s camp. I am really looking forward to it. Many teams will come to Miyazaki. I want to see them! I had very good time. Thank you Hikaru!

I am watching the Central League game now. The game is the Chunichi Dragons vs. the Tokyo Yakult Swallows. Today's starting pitchers are Chen, the Dragons and Ishikawa, the Swallows. First, I liked the Yakult but I like the Dragons recently. The Dragons pitcher, Asao, is very cool and he is very good player. So I want to cheer him. But if the Dragons play with the Giants, needless to say I will cheer the Giants. I think the Giants is the strongest team in other professional baseball teams. I cheer the Giants anytime.

Not to change the subject, the other day I ate Nabe again. Hahaha... The nabe was “motsu nabe” I didn’t ate it much but it was delicious. My families are like nabe so, I think I will ate it many times in this autumn and winter.
(256 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios