10.21.2009

Speaking class

First, I interviewed Shiori about jobs. Her father works at Food Company and her mother doesn’t work, she is a homemaker. But she does not want to be a homemaker. She wants to be a flight attendant. So she bought a book about JAL and she studies about it. She said she wants to try a hotel woman once. Her job which never wants to do is a freeta. If money were no problem, she said she wants to be a cosmetic adviser. If she could do any job, she said she wants to be a boss.

Next, I interviewed Hanako about jobs. Her father is an elementary school teacher and her mother is a dietician. But she wants to be a English teacher in the future. She wants to try a flight attendant once and she wants never try a fireman. If money were no problem, she wants to be a carpenter. If she could do any job, she wants to be a university professor.

To interview my friends about jobs is interesting!
(174 words)

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Aya! I agree with you. I like ti interview my friends too.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Aya! I must do it, too. I want to answer your question.

    返信削除
  3. This is a good interview report.

    返信削除

My Proto-Portfolios