10.18.2009

Flavor


Hello Today, I will write about my favorite aroma oils. I have a lot of aroma oils but I don’t use them at my room. I use incense sticks in my room. Aroma oils are more expensive than incense sticks so, I always buy incense sticks. My mother like aroma oils more than incense sticks. I use aroma oils once in awhile.
←I like these incense sticks very much. I especially like jasmine flavor. You should buy it at least once!




First, I recommend you eucalyptus flavor. This oils effects are be refreshed, recover fatigue, up your concentration and good for stuffy nose and cough. I use this oil when I feel bad. This flavor is cool and I like it. My mother like it, too so she finished use it, she buy it soon.
Good flavor makes me calm. So against my better judgment, I buy good flavor things on impulse.
(154 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios