10.12.2009

Takoyaki party☆


Yesterday, my friend, Yohko came to my house because we made Takoyaki for lunch. We were really looking forward to the day. I went to shopping before the day and I prepared. Yohko came to my house at 13p.m. Then we started to make Takoyaki. Yohko brought a lot of snacks and death sours. We put many pieces of octopus and vegetables. It was delicious! We made it four times. We ate too much. Finally, we couldn’t eat more. After few hours, we made Takoyaki again. This time we put chocolate in it. It was better than I thought. My mother gave caramel puddings and uncured hums and avocados to us. Thanks, mom. ☆We ate too much the day. I think I have fat... I had a very good time! We chatted about many things and many hours. It was so much fun. I want to make Takoyaki with my friends, again.
←This is Yohko at dinning. She is so cute!
(162 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios