10.14.2009

สยาม, บางกอก in ไทย


Hello☆ Today, I will write about my favorite country Thailand. I have liked Thailand since I was high school student. I have never been there but I know well about Thailand, because I often buy magazines written about Thailand, many Thai CDs and so on. I especially like Bangkok (บางกอก) in Thailand (ไทย). Bangkok is a capital city and urban. There is Siam (สยาม) square in Bangkok. A lot of young people visit there. There are many big buildings and they are beautiful. Siam square is shopping spot. Most things are very cheap for Japanese so, I want to go shopping there and I want to buy many things for example accessories, clothes and foods.

I love Mango (มะม่วง)☆ In Thailand, there are mango dessert shop, Mango Tango. If I go to Siam, I really want to go there and I wan to eat mango dessert full. If you want know about Siam, Bangkok, click here! This is Japanese page so, if you can’t understand Thai, that’s all right. You can many Thai shopping centers, restaurants and so on. I’m sure you will like Thailand.
(187 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios