10.10.2009

#9 Ogata, Hiroshima Carp


Today, there is a game of the Yomiuri Giants vs. the Hiroshima Tohyoh Carp. The game was a retirement game of Ogata player, the Carp. He had been play baseball for twenty three years. I am not Carp fan, but when I saw retirement ceremony, I cried just before because of moving. He hit a three base at his last trip to the plate. His fan and his family were really glad and they cried. A result of a game, the Giants lose 1-0. I felt regrettable but the game was very great! If the Giants players retire, I think I cried. I don't want the Giants player to retire. Because it is too sad to fan. Climax series is just around the corner. I am really looking forward to the games!

Finally, thank you!!! Ogata!!!!!
(136 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios