10.30.2009

Essay (2-2a): English website

I watched a lot of English web sites in the class. I chose three web sites. I will write about them.

First, I chose Japanese professional baseball web site. There are many information about twelve teams. Recently, Jyojima decided to play baseball in Japan. He had played baseball in Japan before, but he went to Major League and he joined Mariners. He is a catcher and he played with Ichiro. Jyojima was selected WBC by Hara manager of the Giants. He is a great player. He had belonged to the Softbank Hawks but this time he decided to join the Hanshin Tigers. I am looking forward to watch him play next year. Draft commission held in Japan yesterday. Yusei Kikuchi was selected by six teams. The result was that Saitama Seibu Lions got a right of his negotiation. I want to watch his pitching soon.

Next, I chose Mariners web site. I will write about Mariners. Speaking of Mariners, I like Ichiro very much. He is a so famous baseball player. He chose WBC, too. If he joined WBC member, Japan didn’t won the world championship. Ichiro records his 200th hit for the nine straight season. It is terrific record. He does same things every day but he evolves day by day. When he played baseball in Japan, he belonged to Orix Buffaloes. He is the pride of Japan. I am sure he will make new record in the future.

Finally, I chose travel web site. I like to watch it because I can know a lot of information of many countries. This time, I chose web site of Bangkok, Thailand. I have never been to Thailand, but this site writes many things. If I don’t know where there are tourist spots, I see this site and I can find it. I like shopping so if I go to Thailand, I want to go shopping. This site gives me information of many shopping places. For example, Siam paragon, Central World, Weekend Market and so on. And this site also put restaurant information with pictures. When I see it, I really want to go there. The others, there are many pictures in the site. It makes me feel fun. I liked Bangkok more and more.

I searched English web site in the class, I want to see more English web site. It is good to study English. I want to try to see English site not only Japanese site.
(408 words)

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Aya. I know that you love baseball and Thailand. Why do you like them so much? I think, the websites are easy to understand.

    返信削除
  2. I could know about baseball by website and your essay. Why did johjima came back Japan? Your essay is interesting!

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    I think that you love baseball.
    How long have you love them??

    返信削除
  4. Hashin Tigers and Mariners are your favorite teams??

    返信削除
  5. I am looking forward to watching Jojima play, too!!
    Where is the best do you want to go in Thailand?? Please tell me.

    返信削除
  6. Hi,
    You know, I love baseball. Giant you like won the last game against Fighters!

    I will go website you say, it looks interesting☆

    I thought Jojima would play in Softbank Hawks. I got a little shock. How about you?


    When my gran-pa visit Thailand, he lost his wight(^^;) Do you like Thai-food?

    返信削除
  7. Thanks for your comment. My favorite music these days is Japanese HipHop. AK-69 is so great. Please listen!!! I love him very much.

    返信削除

My Proto-Portfolios