10.13.2009

☆Professional Baseball ai☆


Good evening, everyone Today, I bought magazine, Professional Baseball ai on my way home after finished all classes. I really wanted this magazine so, I am happy! Not only the Giants players but also the other teams’ players are on it. I read it soon after I had come back home. I was soooo excited!!!! If you are professional baseball players fan, you should buy this magazine. I recommend you. I really regretted that I have never bought it by now. I could know many players who I didn’t know. Moreover I also I could know more about my favorite players. I read this magazine; I liked players more and more.

A person is Hiroyuki Nakajima who on a cover. He is the Saitama Seibu Lions player. I like him the best in the team’s players. He took part in WBC this year. He played an active part at WBC. I watched it on TV and I liked him. I often do to watch the professional baseball games but I watched the Lions games every time. I have got the Lions players’ autographs from the Lions batting pitcher. So, I like this team the best in the Pacific League teams. Needless to say, I love the Giants more than other baseball teams. That’s all
(216 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios