10.08.2009

Speaking☆

My father’s job is to built building. He drives a big crane truck every day. He leaves home early morning. The other day, he had been to Kagoshima for a week. He looked like really tired. Next my mother is a clerk. I don’t know about her job well. But she is hard worker. I respect my parents.

I want to try an announcer at least once. Because announcers can meat a lot of famous people, for example singers, actors, sports players and so on. So I want to see them at close.

I never want to try a policewoman. Because I think police often must be go to dangerous place and they sometimes are in the face of murder cases. I don’t want to see dead bodies. So I don’t want to be a police.

If many were no problem, I want to be a professional baseball player. Because I like baseball very much. I join the Yomiuri Giants. I play baseball with very famous players. I become a famous and popular player. And I play an active part in Japan and I will be a major leaguer. I join Seattle Mariners and I play baseball with Ichiro.

(201 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios