10.16.2009

Chocolate

Hi☆ I am watching the baseball game of the Touhoku Rakuten Golden Eagles vs. the Softbank Hawks now. Iwakuma pitcher is very cool and Ponchan is too! Iwakuma is a starting pitcher of the Rakuten and Sugiuchi is a staring pitcher of the Softbank. But Sugiuchi player was relieved. I am excited! CS is so interesting! The Giants is in Miyazaki now so, I really want to go there soon. Central games start by tomorrow! I am really looking forward to the games!

Not to change the subject, I will write about my favorite chocolate! I love chocolate. I love chocolate. I recommend you these chocolate in this picture. I especially like caramel taste one. It was delicious and very soft. If you come across the caramel chocolate, you should buy it!




Next I recommend this chocolate. This chocolate's name is Mellow. This chocolate is not too sweet but delicious and soft. This chocolate is small so, it is easy to eat it. I want to buy many kinds chocolate some day☆
(171 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios