4.30.2009

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Good evening! Did you watched a baseball game today? Ha ha ha…:) I really happy because the Giants won the game! Yeah! Ogasawara got a home run and three hits. Great! Ochi of a relief pitcher threw balls very well. The Giants beat the Carp at last. The day after tomorrow, the Giants will play a game vs. Tigers. I am looking forward to the game. Please cheer the Giants!

Ochi is a very nice player. I like him next to Sakamoto! The baseball is interesting, isn’t it? I love baseball. I want to go to watch the baseball game of the Giants vs. Hawks to Hukuoka Yahoo stadium in Jun.

(112 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Yeah(`・ω・)つ♫
    I'm Yoko!! Today, it is happy to Kyojin won the game. I don't know a baseball rule, but enjoyed it☆Hahaha.. We must drink!!!←?
    Waaaaaai(^ω^)♡

    返信削除

My Proto-Portfolios