4.24.2009

BR 1-03: Nicky Upstairs and Down

I read a book “Nicky Upstairs and Down”. The reason I chose it, the cover is painted a cat. I like cat very much.

The summary of this book, Nicky lived with his mother. Nicky’s house had downstairs and upstairs. When he was playing, his mother called, “Where are you? Are you upstairs?” He ran down the stairs and he said “Here I am. I was up but now I’m down. ”When Nicky was downstairs, his mother called, “Are you downstairs?” Nicky ran up the stairs and he said “Here I am. I was down but now I’m up.” Up and down the stairs all day long. One day Nicky’s mother called, “Nicky, Are you downstairs?” No answer from him. Then she called, “Are you upstairs?” No answer from Nicky. No answer at all. Nicky was hiding. His mother looked everywhere. Nicky came out and he ran halfway up the stairs. He called, “I’m not upstairs and downstairs. I’m right in the middle.” He was stairs.

I think he is very cute and his thinking is interesting. I want such this cat. If I have Nicky, I’m sure I won’t be bored.
(192 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Aya. My name is Toshi, a commentator for your blog. Nice to see you!

    It is good to see you, my friend of fan of Yomiuri Giants! Yes, I'm fan of Giants too.
    Sakamoto is nice player. He improves his batting more than last year. He is good condition at the moment. I hope him to keep going during this season.

    I'm very glad to read your blog.
    I'm looking forward to read your next topic.

    返信削除

My Proto-Portfolios