4.17.2009

BR 1-01: Harry HELPS OUT

I read “Harry HELPS OUT”. I will write about a summary of this story.

Harry lived next door to Mrs. Black. Last Monday, when Harry walked past her house, she said that come in and have a drink. But Harry did not want to go in. He did not think they had anything to talk about. So, he declined it. When Harry told his mother about Mrs. Black, she said,”Mrs. Black is very nice. Talk to her one day and you will see.” The next day, as Harry walked home from school, he saw Mrs. Black outside her house. Mrs. Black called out “Hello, Harry. Can you help me?” Harry did not want to talk to Mrs. Black, but he did not want to say no. So, he stopped and turned around. Harry walked over to Mrs. Black. She said “Your mum said you do a lot of work on your computer. Can you help me set up my computer?” He got all the programs going. In no time, he had the computer set up and he showed her how to work a computer. Now Harry goes over to Mrs. Black’s house a lot. She works on her computer all the time. Sometimes, she is the one who shows Harry what to do.

I read this book and I thought Harry is very kind person because he cannot hurt Mrs. Black. I think Mrs. Black felt lonely, so she talked to Harry. I’m glad to make friends Harry and Mrs. Black.
(251 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios