4.08.2009

Essay 1-01a: Letter to a host family

Dear my host family

Hello. My name is Aya. I’m a Japanese student and 19 years old. This home stay is the first experience for me and I love New Zealand, so I am looking forward to this. When I go to New Zealand, its summer in Japan but in New Zealand is winter isn’t it? So, had I better bring some heavy winter clothes?

By the way, how many people are in your family? We are a family of four. I have a younger brother and a cat. Do you like cats? I love cats and dogs.

What do you do when you have free time? I like listening to music, so when I have free time, I am always listening to music. I like Thai singers, so I have a lot of Thai CDs. I will bring those and please listen to them.

Speaking of New Zealand, there is a lot of wonderful nature. I like watching beautiful nature because they make me refreshed. If we have free time, please take me to some places with beautiful scenery.

I’m looking forward to New Zealand food. What kind of food do you eat? I eat Japanese food but I eat foreign food occasionally. Do you like Japanese food? If you don’t dislike Japanese food, I will cook it while I stay at your home. I am not good at cooking, so I practice it in Japan.

I want to see you soon and I also want to get along with you. I will take some souvenirs of Japan for you. Thank you for reading. Please take care.

Aya
(269 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios