4.22.2009

BR 1-02: A SNAKE MISTAKE

I will write about a book " A SNAKE MISTAKE". The reason I chose it because it seems interesting.
The summary of this book is…farmer Henry's chickens were not laying enough eggs. So, he looked in a book for help and the book was written that you'd better to put fake eggs in their nests. He found some lights bulbs and he used them. After that, Jake, the snake, went into the chicken coop and Jake swallowed eggs. Farmer Henry found Jake but he couldn't let Jake lie there and he took Jake to the animal hospital. Jake was operated by doctors and Jake was saved. After that, farmer Henry gave a big party to welcome home his.

I think this story is very interesting and Henry is very kind. Jake is a fool but cute, I think. This book is an amusing.
(143 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios