4.21.2009

Essay

I will write about my treasure. I have two treasures. First, my treasure is cell phone because my call phone has a lot of memories. For example, pictures, mails, friends address and so on. These are very important for me. When I want to contact with my friends, I always use my cell phone. So, if I lose it, it’ll be inconvenient to contact them and it has many pictures. I often take pictures that my friends, sceneries, pet, family. Whenever I want to see them, I can see them and when I also want to take pictures, I can take pictures. I think cell phone is very useful. Wherever I go, I bring it. So, if I don’t have cell phone, maybe I become restless. For these reasons, my treasure is cell phone.

Next, my treasure is a CD. When I was high school student, I bought it. It is James Blunt’s. I like watching figure skate and when I watched it, I head “High”. I was impressed by the song. I searched it soon and I really wanted it, so I bought the CD next day. It was a western music. I wanted to know the words and I began to study English hard. I didn’t like to study English but I felt interesting to study English then because I used music. I began to buy western music CDs after that. If I had not bought that CD, I would have disliked studying English. I think the CD changed my life. So, the CD is very valuable for me.
(261 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios