4.25.2009

Baseball


Today, I will write about baseball. I like baseball but I can’t play. I like watching baseball game. I watched baseball game of the Yomiuri Giants VS the Chunichi Dragons on TV. I like the Giants best, so I cheered the Giants. In the bottom of the first inning, the Giants were the team at bat. Then the Giants scored the first one run with a single clutch hit. But after that, the Dragons scored one run. The Giants couldn’t score runs and the game went into extra inning. In the top of the tenth inning, the Dragons scored two runs. After that, Abe hit a solo home run but the Giants had tables turned and lost the game.

The Giants are leading the Central League now. I like Sakamoto player in the Giants best. His position is a shortstop and he runs very fast. His uniform number is six. He is so cool. If you have interest him, please watch the baseball game! I’m sure you will come to like him.
(172words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios