12.01.2009

Essay (2-03a): Learning languages stories

I will write about my learning languages stories. I am Japanese so of course I can speak Japanese. But I am studying English now and I am also studying Thai. And I studied Spanish and Korean when I was fresh man. I like to learn foreign languages very much.
But I can’t speak these languages smoothly. To lean foreign languages is too difficult for me.

First, I will write about my future. I want to travel a lot of countries in the future. English is very useful for it. Many people speak English. If I can speak English, I can talk with many people all over the world. And I want to work to use English. So I have to study English so hard and I also have to study business English. And I love Thailand so I also want to live Thailand in the future. There are few people who can speak English. So I have to Thai to live there. I have a lot of dreams so I study harder to be realized them.

Second, I will write about my past day. I have studying English since I was elementary school student. But when I was elementary school student, I studied only Romaji. When I was junior high school student, I stared to study English words and grammar. I like English so I was good at English. When I was high school student, English classes were very difficult. Honestly, I didn’t like English classes. But I liked to study English so I studied English while I listened to English songs at home. So I bought a lot of English CDs and I memorized the words of them. I often looked up words in a dictionary and I also memorized meaning. I studied English with these ways, when I was high school student. And I stared Thai, when I was high school student. I also bought a lot of Thai singers’ CDs and I listened to them everyday. And I bought text of Thai. I studied grammar and words myself. To study Thai was very interesting for me. So I studied it very hard. Sometimes I went to house of a Thai acquaintance. She taught me Thai. Thanks to them, now I am able to speak, listen, write and listen a little. When I was fresh man, I took two languages classes. These are Spanish and Korean. Spanish was very difficult. But thanks to the Spanish classes, I am remembering Spanish greeting phrases. Korean classes were very interesting. I watched some Korean movies. I was interested in Korea so I liked the Korean classes. The day before exam, I had Korean exchange students teach Korean. Thanks to study these languages, I could talk with a lot of exchange students. These things are very useful for me.

Finally, I will write about now. I am studying English and Thai now. I study English every day in KGU but I am not making progress English. I think I have to study harder English. I couldn’t go to study to New Zealand this year. So if I get a chance to get to study English next year, I want to participation it.

I think to study languages is very important. I want to be able to speak English and Thai. I also want to study Korean again. Korea is very close from Japan so I can travel there anytime. I think if I can speak Korean, it will be good for me. I think study these languages not only at university but also at home.
(593 words)

12 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Aya. Your essay ia easy to read. I have never met a person who likes Thailand. Why do you like Thailand?

    返信削除
  2. I think you are a special girl, because you learned Thai by yourself. Which do you like better English or Thai?

    返信削除
  3. Hi Aya¡!
    I was surprise which you studied a lot of languages.
    Which is the most difficult languages for you??

    返信削除
  4. Hi!! I'm Hikari.
    You want to be able to speak Thai, don't you? I think you will become able to speak it. So you can do it!!

    返信削除
  5. Hello!
    I think I'm also similar to you, because I also like learning foreign lungage but I can't speak well. By the way, I think Thai lunguage is rare for me, so I don't know how is the lunguage. Do you think the lunguage is difficult to learn?

    返信削除
  6. Hi! Aya!
    Please tell me about useful word in Thai.

    返信削除
  7. When was your first encounter to Thai language? How come did you started learning it?

    返信削除
  8. Hi, Aya!! How are you!?
    I'm also interested in Korean!! Do you like Korean country!?

    返信削除
  9. Hi Aya!

    Î didn't know that you like Thai!!
    Have you ever been there?

    返信削除
  10. Hi!! I'm Chisako.
    You like Thai very much, don't you.
    I want to know about Thai. Please tell me!!

    返信削除
  11. We had taken same Korean class last year, haven't we? I also like various languages and I want to learn Thai from you!!!

    返信削除
  12. I know that you learn Thai language. what language do you want to study next? Please tell me.

    返信削除

My Proto-Portfolios