12.26.2009

BR 2-08: Stories of Gnomes & Goblins

I read “Stories of Gnomes & Goblins” I chose this book because I was interested in Goblin.
Jessy was skipping in the sun when she heard a tiny, tiny cry. When she was looked down, there was a fairy, stuck in a spider’s web. Jessy could hardly believe her eyes. Gently, she lifted the fairy form the web. She was invited to Goblin Hill. But looked closely, she saw a door. The fairy cast a spell on her. The fairy opened the door and led Jessy inside. Prince Kester was very excited to meet Jessy. He asked the goblin choir to sing a song just for Jessy. Finally, king gave her flowers. Jessy ran down the tunnel and rolled out of the door. Outside, the grass was a jungle. Jessy was still the size of a bee. But, as she stood up, Jessy shot to her usual size. She looked back at the hill. The door was nowhere to be seen.
I think Goblins were very kind because they had never seen like her but they entertained her. I think Goblin Hill like a dream.

Reference
Kelly, Alison. (2003) Stories of Gnomes & Goblin. England: Usborne Publishing.
(197 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios