12.16.2009

Essay (2-03b): Learning language stories

I will write about my learning language experiences. I am Japanese so of course I can speak Japanese. But I am studying English now, and I am also studying Thai. And I studied Spanish and Korean when I was freshman. I like to learn foreign languages very much. But I can’t speak these languages smoothly. To lean foreign languages is too difficult for me. First, I will write about my future.


I want to travels a lot of countries in the future. English is very useful for them. Many people speak English. If I can speak English, I can talk with many people all over the world. I want to get a job in which I use English. So I have to study English very hard. In particular, I have to study business English I love Thailand so I also want to live Thailand in the future. There are few people who can speak English. So I have to study Thai language to live there. I have a lot of dreams so I must study harder for them come true.


Second, I will write about my past day. I have studying English since I was elementary school student. But when I was elementary school student, I studied only Romaji. When I was junior high school student, I stared to study English words and grammar. I like English so I was good at English. When I was high school student, English classes were very difficult. Honestly, I didn’t like English classes. But I liked to study English so I studied English while I listened to English songs at home. So I bought a lot of English CDs and I memorized the words of them. I often looked up words in a dictionary and I also memorized meaning. I studied English with these ways, when I was high school student.


I stared Thai, when I was high school student. I also bought a lot of Thai singers’ CDs and I listened to them everyday. And I bought text of Thai. I studied grammar and words myself. To study Thai was very interesting for me. So I studied it very hard. Sometimes I went to house of a Thai acquaintance. She taught me Thai. Thanks to them, now I am able to speak, listen, write and listen a little.


When I was freshman, I took two languages classes. These are Spanish and Korean. Spanish was very difficult. But thanks to the Spanish classes, I am remembering Spanish greeting phrases. Korean classes were very interesting. I watched some Korean movies. I was interested in Korea so I liked the Korean classes. The day before exam, I had Korean exchange students teach Korean. Thanks to study these languages, I could talk with a lot of exchange students. These things are very useful for me.


Finally, I will write about what I doing now. I am studying English and Thai now. I study English every day at KGU, but I am not making a progress English. I think I have to study harder English and I also have to talk more with foreigner. I couldn’t go to study to New Zealand this year because of new flu. So if I get a chance to get to study English next year, I want to participate in it.


I think that studying languages is very important. I want to be able to speak English and Thai. I also want to study Korean again. Korea is very close from Japan so I can travel there anytime. I think if I can speak Korean, it will be good for me. I think study these languages not only at university but also at home.
(613 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios