12.26.2009

BR 2-10: Stories of MONSTER

I read “Stories of MONSTER” I don’t like monster but I want to try to see monster. So I chose this book.
Ben Boggle lay awake in a cold sweat. How could he sleep with a monster under his bed? At school, Ben could hardly keep his eyes open Ben bought a book of Monsters. As soon as he got home, Ben read the book from cover to cover. But there was no mention of monsters under the bed. Ben decided to build a monster trap. That night, his monster trap had worked. The smallest monster in the world was tangled in the net. She wailed and started to sob. Ben began to feel sorry for the strange little creature. They became a friend each other.
I thought monsters are awful but this monster is very small. I thought this monster is cute.

Reference
Kelly, Alison. (2004) Stories of MONSTER. England: Usborne Publishing.
(153 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios