7.25.2009

July 22, 23

I stayed at Yurina’s house on July 22, 23. First, I finished exams and I backed home with Yurina. I took a bath and then we watched ROOKIES. It was very exciting and moving. After we watched it, we went to university again. Then Shiori, Uno, Yurina and I went to Yurina’s house by Yurina’s car. She lives in Kamoto and her house is very far from university. When we arrived at her house, her grand mother cooked dinner for us. It was delicious!!!! Thank you very much. After the dinner, we started studying. We studied very hard. While studying, we went to a convenience store. We bought some snacks and ices there. We started to study after we backed her house. We moved her room after a short time and we had chatted for many hours. Next morning, we went to school by Yurina’s car. It was very refreshing. Thanks to studied last night, we could solve exam. After the exam, Yurina and Shiori came to my house. Yurina and I watched ROOKIES and Shiori played with a cat, Uru. I think I spend full times. These for two days are very fun!
(194 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios