7.29.2009

My favorite magazines



I like Giants! The other day, I bought two magazines. These magazines were written about the Yomiuri Giants. These are very interesting. If you are interested in baseball or Giants, please try to read them. I recommend you "BRUTUS" and "Number".

Not to change the subject, all star games were held in July 24, 25. I had been looking forward to them for a long time. First game held at Sapporo. The day, central league won the game. Aoki hit a three-run homer! He got a MVP. He belongs to the Tokyo Yakult Swallows. I like this team next to the Giants. Second game was held at Hiroshima. Pacific league won the game. I was sad but the game was interesting.

I will go to Yahoo!dorm in August 20. I will watch a game of Softbank Hawks vs. Saitama Seibu Lions. I am looking forward to the game. I want to go there soon.

(154 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios