7.06.2009

Essay 1-02b: University life

There are many universities in Japan. A lot of people spend own life in each universities. People enjoy school life. For example, belongs to club, chat with friends and so on. How to come to school from people live in. There are a lot of ways how to come to school.


My house is near the university, so I usually go to school by bicycle. It takes about for 15 minutes. If I go to school by car, it takes more time than by bicycle, but a rainy day, I must go by bus and on foot. It takes more time than by bicycle, too. I want to go to school by a car, but if I go to school by a car, I must get up earlier than now. So, I always go to school by bicycle.


Some of my friends go to school by train. They live in Tamana, Kikuchi and so on. These places are a little far from our university. They use not only trains, but also bicycles. They go to the station by bicycle, and then they take the train. So they have to wake up early, they are in time for the time for the train. Another friend lives alone near the university. So she usually comes to school by bicycle. But a rainy day, she comes to school on foot.


Other friends come to school by their car. They live in Kikuchi and Kamoto. These are far from our university. So they must lend a parking space. Some people park their car near the school, pay 400 yen on a day. These people sometimes drive their car, but not everyday. They must think about traffic jams, especially on rainy days.


There are many ways, by bus, by car, by train, by bicycle and on foot. How students come to school differs with places. Students must think how to come to school everyday. And students also must think about weather. Students must not late for classes, so they always get up early and very rush.

(341 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios