5.13.2009

Thailand


I will write about Thailand. I like Thailand because my favorite singers are Thai. When I was high school student I saw Thai singer on TV. I have been a fan since then. Have you ever listened Thai music? I recommend you try listening to them. If you want to listen to them, please tell me. I lend some CDs.

Next, I like Siam Square in Bangkok. I have never been to Thailand but when I read the magazines and I watched the TV programs, I become to like Siam Square. There are many shops in Siam Square. It is very popular among the young people, so a lot of young people visit to there everyday. It’s not expensive that things are sold there. So, I want to go to there and I want buy many thing. Siam Square is a down town, so a lot of famous singer, actor and actress visit there. When I visit there, I want to meet them.

I wish I could go to Thailand someday.
(171 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios