5.09.2009

BR 1-05: The Flying Elephant

I read “The Flying Elephant”. I think this book is easy to read so I chose it.
Its summary of this book is, mother went shopping with the children. The children looked up. There was an elephant on the roof. The elephant looked funny. The elephant was fat. The children laughed. After that, there was a storm. The wind blew. It rained and rained. It was a bad storm. The wind was strong. It blew the elephant away. The children went to school. The elephant was in the playground. The children laughed. The children liked the fat elephant. They wanted it to stay. But they had to back it. The one of the children said “It’s a flat elephant now.”
 
There was a balloon elephant that the children saw it at shop in their school by chance; I think it is wonderful thing. A fat elephant was flat elephant which let the air out of it. I think it is interesting.
(162 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios