5.31.2009

Essay 1-02a: Essay

There are many universities in Japan. A lot of people spend their life in their university and our university is one of them. They enjoyed their university life for example, belongs to clubs. But most important thing to go to school is how to go to school. People come to school each way.


My house is near the university, so I usually go to school by bicycle. If I go to school by car, it takes more times than by bicycle. But when a rainy day, I must go by bus and on foot. It takes more times by bicycle, too. So, I always go to school by bicycle.


Some of my friends go to school by train. They live places where a little far from university. But they use not only train but also bicycle. They go to the station by bicycle and then they take the train. So, they always wake up early, they are in time for the train. Another friend lives alone near the school. So, she usually goes to school by bicycle but sometimes she come to school on foot.


Other friends go to school by their car. They live in Kikuchi and Kamoto. These are far from our university. So, they must borrow a parking space. Some people park their car in Kenritsugekijyo. These people drive their car sometimes, not everyday. They must think about traffic jam, especially on rainy day.


How to go to school differs with their house place. We must not be late for classes so we wake up early everyday. But to spend time in the university is very fun. For example, to chat with friends, to eat lunch, to spend the break time, and so on. Our classes are very hard and busy but we enjoyed our university life.
(300 words)

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!! Aya. How are you doing now??

    I read your blog about "University Life Essay". It was intelligible for me to you blog's content.
    I was enviable you, because Aya's house locate near our school. In this connection, my house is a little far from the university. Someday I would like to go to school by own car.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Aya! How's going??

    My home is in Kikuchi so I envy you because it is near from your home to our school. I would like to live alone after I go to Canada!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Aya!! I'm Hikari!
    My house is far from university, so I often go there by car.
    Do you belong to any clubs?

    返信削除

My Proto-Portfolios