9.30.2009

5 best suggestion

First, I chose yumi's suggestion. She wrote "I think to paste a lot of pictures is interested to reader." ( yumi 2009.07.08) I think so too. So, I want to try to paste many pictures this semester. Next, I chose Manami's suggestion. She wrote "I should make more comment on my friend's blog, and I also should respond to my friend's comment." ( Manami 2009.08.12) I didn't much comment on my friend's blog and I often forgot respond comment in last semester. So I will try to write comment on my friends's blogs many times. Next, I chose Tomoko's blog because she wrote "to write blogs everyday for myself" (Tomoko 2009.07.08) I didn't write my blog everyday in last semester. I often didn't touch my personal computer. It is very difficult to write blog everyday but I will try to it this semester. Next I chose Sayaka's blog. She wrote "devise my blog more" (Sayaka 2009.07.08) If I devise my blog more, I think reader can enjoy my blog. Finally I chose Hikaru's blog. She wrote "Includ introduction and conclution everytime I write essay" (Hikaru 2009.07.08) I am not good at writing essays and I often forgot write introduction and conclusion.
(201 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios