1.14.2010

BR 2-15: Flood

I read "Flood" This book's cover looks interesting so I chose it.
It had been raining for days. Biff, her mom and Floppy went into the park. It was not much fun in the rain. The children couldn’t go out to play. That evening Biff, Chip and Kipper were watching television. The weather forecast came on. Some bad storms were coming, with a lot of more rain. In the morning, the park was flooded. The water reached the edge of the park. That day the school was closed. It rained in the night. The flood water had come in. They went to a hall in the town. When the floods were over they went back home. The floors were covered in mud.
If I live such a their home, I think I really amazing.I am sorry about them.


Reference
Hunt, Loderick. (1990) A day in London. England: Oxford University.
(149 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Proto-Portfolios