6.29.2009

Essay 1-03a: Lilo&Stitch

First, Lilo was a bad girl. She played tricks and violence for her friend. So, she didn’t have friends and she was a problem child. But she had become good girl gradually since she met Stitch. Stitch was an obstreperous. Lilo and Stitch became friend each other.


If Lilo didn’t met Stitch, I thought Lilo didn’t become a good girl. And they learned a lot of things from each other. I learn a lot of things from my friends, too. I can go to school because there are my friends there. My friends are very very important and precious for me.


Next, Lilo doesn’t have her parents because of traffic accident. But she has an older sister, Nani. They are thick as thieves. I think Nani takes care of her sister well. And Lilo has one more family, Stitch. Stitch is a friend and also family for Lilo. They have spent their life together since they met. However Lilo doesn’t have her parents, she is very happy, I think. Because there are kind sister and Stitch for her.


I can’t think I live without my parents. Family is a very important. So, Lilo sometimes felt sad, I think. If there is not Nani, Lilo can’t live. And if there is not Stitch, Lilo didn’t become a good girl. I have my parents and brother, it is very happy thing. I watched this movie, I think I must be kind for my family and friends.

(244 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like this movie!
    This teach us the importance of family. I have to be kind and thankful for my family.

    返信削除

My Proto-Portfolios